- Open merit candidates shall submit their own form directly in the admission office of GCT Peshawar
- Candidates other than merit/quota shall submit their own admission forms through the proper channel
- Retired employees of the Technical Education Department should have at least 10 years of service in the department.
- Sons of the deceased employees of the Technical Education Department are also eligible for admission
- For admission on seats, reserved for the GCT Peshawar employees and the employees of KP-TEVTA real sons will be preferred over real brothers.
- All Government Officials including those of KP-TEVTA desirous of getting admission in the morning/evening shift shall have to obtain NOCs from the competent authorities
- Generally, there shall be no concession in the admission fee. However, deserving cases, particularly those of the employees of the Technical Education Department could be considered at the KP-TEVTA Secretariat level.
- Shop Assistants & Shop Attendants who want to enhance their qualification are allowed to apply in the 2nd shift at a normal fee subject to fulfillment of admission criteria for DAE.
- Candidates from other provinces shall apply through Technical Education & Vocational Training Agency KP Secretariat.
- The following categories shall apply through offices mentioned against each:
- Armed Forces: Adjutant General, GHQ Rawalpindi
- FATA: Secretary Home Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- AJK: Secretary Nomination Board Government of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- Northern Areas: Director Education Northern Areas Gilgit.
- Afghan Refugees: Secretary Education M.O. Education Islamabad.
- Nomination/Admission to the above categories mentioned in S.No. 1 & 2 should be completed up to the start of the session.
- An extension of one month may be granted in special cases, in which no admission shall be allowed. Otherwise, the quota seats will be converted to merit seats.
- The nominated candidates from the other provinces shall provide their verified S.S.C. DMCs from their concern boards.
- Admission is strictly made on a merit basis.
- Seats left vacant in any category will be filled through open merit.
- Promotion forms shall be filled out by the students to be promoted to the higher classes.
- The promotion fee shall be realized within a period of one month. In case of default, notices shall be served upon the offending student as well as his father. In case of no positive response, the offender shall be struck off.
- Admission to TSC/Vocational/G-II candidates will be granted according to their own trade.
- A seat falling vacant in any Technology in DAE, after the completion of the admission process, will be filled either from the waiting list candidate who has submitted their admission forms in time but has not taken admission in any technology due to any reason.
- The merit list and date of interview will be displayed on the college notice board on the date announced and no separate call letter will be issued to candidates
- 10 marks per year will be deducted from candidates passed before Annual 2016.
- 20 marks will be added to Hafiz Quran on the production of the Hifz Certificate from a registered madrassa plus passing Hifz Test.
- When two candidates have the same marks, preference will be given to the candidates who have some additional technical trade certificate from EEP/GTVC or the Younger One. In case of having the same age test will be taken to finalize the merit.
- Selected candidates must be present with parents/guardians on the date of the interview.
- Candidates must bring original documents for verification on the date of the interview.
- All dues must be deposited on the same day otherwise their admission will be canceled and the next candidate on the merit list will be entertained.
- Technology once allotted will be final and will not be changed under any circumstances. If a candidate comes late, or remains absent on the date/time of the interview, he himself will be responsible for that and consequently, he may lose his choice of technology as per merit and no excuse will be considered in this regard.
Cancellation of admission:
- In case of admission of a candidate is canceled upon his own request then:
- 100% admission fee will be admissible before the commencement of classes.
- 50% admission fee will be admissible within 15 days of commencement of classes.