Regulations for Admission
- Admission to DAE courses in Govt. College of Technology Peshawar shall be open to the candidates having the following preference:
- Matric/SSC Science Subject
- TSC/Two years Voc./G-II level certificate with Matric science (on their specific seats only)
- % age in SSC Examination is not less than 40%.
- Those candidates who are passed in supply exam are not eligible for admission in the same year.
- A candidate once admitted shall not be eligible for 2nd-time admission in the same college.
- Candidate admission shall only be identified by his original Form B and the original CNIC of his father/mother.
- Government employee sons/daughters may be admitted to this college against open merit seats irrespective of their NIC subject to the condition that they are serving in any Government department/Office at Peshawar. Government employees shall produce an original service certificate at the time of submitting application forms from their competent authority which will be subject to verification.
- N.O.C and study leave from the competent authority is mandatory for employed candidates.
- Merit is based on 100% SSC Marks.
The upper age limit to the 1st year class of DAE on the last date, fixed for receipt of admission forms is “20” years. Five-year relaxation in the upper age limit may be granted by the chairman BTE, for which the applicants shall have to deposit Rs.1500/- in addition to the normal admission fee. (Fee subject to revision by BTE)
Admission will not be granted to any applicant whose age is more than 25 years of age on the last date, fixed for receipt of admission forms